arjunmallika.s.bg
I learned the importance of team work. In team work individual effort is not works; also in team work some one wants to dominate we have to handle that person. Through this I learned about, we have to focus on major issue and I learned that, miscommunication will destroy everything.

ONLINE IDENTITY
Today I learned how to create privacy in twitter, face book and all other online identity.we have to maintain privacy we can lock and unlock our profile in business email I learned about professional mailing like how to write subject. The mail should be short and professional. If we are not responding with in 24 hours we have to inform them about delay.
To forward mail we have to take permission to forward the mail. If we attach any file we have to inform them.

CONFLICT MANAGEMENT:
In conflict management I learned golden rules like conflict is inevitable, in conflict resolution we have to maintain neutral language, listening.
In golden rule I learned should maintain professional in working areas. From beginning to end we have to understanding in nature. If we done any mistake, we ask apologize and respect them.
In conflict management we have to offer solution and also suggest solution instead of trying blaming. I learned new concept called back stabling means if it is conflict between two people and one person spreading rumors on other person.
I learned communication build healthy relationship and Miscommunication leads to create conflict.
At last I learned about LEAD registration and submission of LEAD activity proposal. Through this we will get approval to conduct activities and getting funds from LEAD.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment